Hi! If you want to contact me, here are some details:
- Email/Hangouts: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: HIT, K-floor, office 23.7
I am currently a PhD student in (Theoretical) physics at ETH Zürich, Switzerland. I work in the group of prof. Sebastian Huber (CMT-QO group), and focus on condensed matter systems.
Here is an overview of some of the courses I have been a teaching assistant for. The older ones are not available any more, unfortunately.
- 2012 - 2014: Statistical Physics, Solid State Theory, Topology in Condensed Matter, Cold atoms I and II, Quantum Mechanics I
- Semester #1 2015: Quantum Mechanics II
- Semester #2 2015: Superconductivity
I very often get interested in all kinds of topics. Some of them I take up for a bit longer and try to understand and play with more than usual. I've decided to put some of those experiments up here. I would be happy to discuss them!
- Neural Networks (benchmark on MNIST handwritten digits)
*: We recently used a neural network approach in a condensed matter setting to detect phase transitions.
- Algorithmically generate images of trees/plants
- How many challenges at hackthissite.org can you solve?
- Using genetic algorithms to optimize different Ansätze for groundstate wavefunctions.